So, you have Amazon Prime but you can't watch video! If entertainment is important for you, then any small obstacle might be a nightmare for you. However, Amazon is known for its non-stop quality and flawless services. But, while watching and accessing the prime video app on phone or Smart TV, anyone may encounter an error. And such errors either might have a simple solution or in some cases a sophisticated one. If your Amazon Prime Video not working on TV, phone, or any other device, this post is for.
Frankly speaking, problems with Amazon Prime Video streaming can be a result of bad internet connection, presence of virus in device, or corrupt settings. To fix the Amazon not working issue on TV can be a daunting task for you, if you are not knowledgeable. If this is the case, you don't need to worry. We are available for your satisfaction. You can contact us and get the instant troubleshooting solution.
To help you understand how to fix the Amazon Prime Video not working issue, I am going to walk you through the simple but effective troubleshooting steps. So, let's get straight to the point without any further delay.
Why is my Amazon Prime Video not working on TV? Fix it now!
If your Prime Video app is not working on TV then chances are high that you will be getting an error such as Oops something went wrong, if this is the case, just try all these troubleshooting steps:
- Don't forget that Amazon Prime is a subscription based service. This means, streaming services are subject to renewal. So, the idea here is to go to the account & settings tab and check the validity of your plan.
- Second step is to check the strength of your internet connection or Wi-Fi signal. Take suitable action to improve the internet connectivity, if it is poor.
- To fix the Amazon Prime not working issue, you can sign out and sign in again. Doing so, your account will refresh and minor issues will automatically get fixed. For better results, you also can switch off and on your smart TV.
- Just to inform you that doing a long press of the power button on remote for at least 20 seconds while turning on the TV can do wonders. According to the experts, by doing so, one can refresh the internal memory of the smart TV.
- Last but not the least, just try to play something else on your TV. For example, play Youtube on your TV to check whether the issue is connected to Amazon only or internet connection. Similarly, to check your TV performance, you can disconnect the internet and play any video without the internet. If your TV can't play a video, it means there is an electrical fault in your TV. Get help from the TV mechanic.
Also read: How to set up Amazon Prime Video PIN?
How to fix Amazon Prime not working on phone and PC?
Prime video internet connectivity problem is the single biggest reason for Amazon Prime not working on phones & PC. But, if you think there is nothing wrong with your internet connection, then you can try the below mentioned troubleshooting steps:
- Go to the app store and check whether there is any update available or not. If you find the update, then take a minute to update your Prime Video App.
- Do you love to use VPN, if yes then this point is for you. Note that VPN might manipulate your data and device setting. Also, it might make you appear as a suspicious user. So, the idea here is to disable your VPN while accessing your account.
- Make sure the date and time setting are correctly saved on your device.
- Go to the settings on your device and then further get into the cache and cookies memories section. Tap the clear button to delete your cache and cookies memories.
- Still, Amazon Prime Video is not working, not an issue. There is one more thing that you can do. What you can do is to first scan your device with any antivirus program and then disable it temporarily. Then try to access your account and check whether the issue is fixed or not.
Important Note: If all above mentioned steps don't pay off in the end, then you better get help from experts available at Amazon Prime Customer service.
Also Read: How to get Amazon Prime Refund?
So, after reading today's you might have realized that the process to fix the Amazon Prime Video not working issue is largely simple. If you stick to all the steps as mentioned above, hopefully your issue will get fixed. In case, if the problem remains unresolved, you can ask us for urgent help.
No Comments Available