Wondering how to do ATT password reset efficiently. Although ATT is considered one of the most popular email services. It is used by millions of active users across the globe. ATT is an email services provider that has gained immense popularity among people as it is used in offices and also as an individual. As they are prone to technical glitches, various errors happen and hamper the users working, such as ATT password resetting. Forgetting passwords is a common issue but can hamper the smooth working of ATT email services. It is advised to protect your ATT email with a strong password if you want to avoid such technical bugs. If you are wondering how to do ATT password reset you are at the right place. In this article, we have given a lot of ways that will help you in resetting your ATT email password.
ATT Password Reset Important Note
While resetting your ATT email password you get two options. Either you can reset your ATT password without the current password, or you can do it with the current password. Both the methods are explained below. Follow the below step-by-step procedure to ATT password reset.
Resetting the ATT Email Password without Current Password: You will be required to recover the ATT email account first. And for account recovery, you will require a recovery method that can be an alternative email address or a security question. You can use your registered mobile number for account verification.
- Open “My AT&T Page” and log in to your AT&T account.
- Now choose “forgot password”. and you will be directed to the recovery page.
- Next up enter the ATT email address or user ID in the given space and mention your last name.
- Click CONTINUE.
- After this, choose “I answer my security question”. This is an important step and this is required to use this method. Make sure that you know the answer to the recovery question that you have set during the starting sign-in process.
- Use an alternate email address if you have forgotten the answer to the recovery question.
- You can now enter the ID of your ATT email account in the space “the alternate email address”.
- Now you will receive a verification code from ATT on this alternate email ID. You can check for the code in the spam section also if you are not able to see it in your inbox section.
- Copy the code from here and paste it to your account recovery page. You can also choose the TEXT ME THE CODE option or the CALL ME THE CODE option only if you have mentioned your contact number.
- Now your identity is confirmed. You can now create a new password. Retype it for confirmation.
- And now you have positively done the ATT password reset.
Resetting ATT Email Password with Password
- Resetting the ATT email password becomes quite easy when you know the current password.
- Open the ATT login page and enter your email address and the account password. Login with the credentials in your ATT account.
- Now hover over to the MY PROFILE area. By scrolling down choose the SET PASSWORD option and reset your ATT email password for your ATT account.
- Enter the password that you would like to change. You need to enter the current form for authorization verification. After this point, set the new password that you want to set.
- Type the password again for confirmation. Save the changes and sign in to the ATT email account by using your new password.
Note: there is An Alternative Method also that can help to Reset ATT Email passwords. Although, you can easily reset your ATT email password with the help of the above-mentioned simple instructions and you would be able to Reset your ATT email password without any problem. But if you seem to face some more difficulties even after using the above-said tactics in resetting your account password, and need extra help, get in touch with the ATT email support team.