Roadrunner email setup is essential to understand to make the most of Roadrunner email services by using them. It is a sub-account that has been created by TWC corporation and named as Roadrunner email. So, if you are a user of the TWC modem, the moment you connect to it you will be automatically redirected to the page where you can set up the account registration. It is the most used email services software by the people and thus has gained the position of number one by ranking top in offering email services.
Be it an individual that’s using Roadrunner for personal use or is being used by professionals, people have shifted from the basic email services to Roadrunner services. But users find difficulty in the Roadrunner email setup that hampers the working. Thus, we have shared the various ways in which you can easily do the Roadrunner Email setup in various systems like with the POP3, iPhone, and on the desktop. Below are the various to use while setting up the Roadrunner email set up.
Ways to Setup Roadrunner Email Account
- Let’s begin with creating an account in the Roadrunner email account.
- Open the Roadrunner app and hover over to the MY ACCOUNTS section.
- Select ADD ACCOUNT. After that find the EMAIL icon from the menu SET-UP ACCOUNTS.
- After that, you will be required to mention your Roadrunner email address followed by ‘@—-.rr.com’ the domain name. (No capital letter)
- Enter your Roadrunner email password, and skip the AUTOMATICALLY CONFIGURE ACCOUNT. Now press NEXT.
- This will link your phone to the email server, SUCCESS will be flashed on the screen ensuring that your account setup process is done.
- You can also test it by sending and receiving emails.
Ways to Roadrunner Email Setup with POP3
- Open the homepage and click SETTINGS. Select ADD ACCOUNTS.
- Fill in your credentials like name, email, password, and descriptions. You can also type Roadrunner in the description.
- It will get verified once mentioned. Type SERVER ERROR INFORMATION and choose an incoming server.
- After that select Roadrunner email setting POP3. Now you will be required to fill some queries such as Hostname: pop-server.dc.rr.com, Username: full Roadrunner email address, Password: Roadrunner password after which click SUBMIT.
- After that, you will be required to fill in the outgoing server setting details such as Hostname: mobile-SMTP.roadrunner.com, Username: full Roadrunner email address, and Password: Roadrunner password.
- Next up choose mobile-SMTP.roadrunner.com you can find it under the main server. A new page of server port and SSL will appear, you will be required to fill this up such as SSL: None and Server port:25. End it with clicking DONE and leaving the page.
- Now, you will be taken to the Advanced Settings Page and fill in the mentioned details like SSL: None, Server port: pop-server.dc.rr.com and finish it by clicking DONE.
- Now you will be redirected to the previous page once you click it.
How to Configure Roadrunner Email on Android Phone for POP3 Server
- On your Android device, open the email application and select NEXT.
- Go to ACCOUNT TYPE and type POP3. After that type in the email login – RR credentials. Finally, align for RR mail that will help in an email exchange.
Ways for Roadrunner Email Setup on iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad. Select mail, calendars, and contacts.
- Create a new Roadrunner account by clicking on ADD ACCOUNT or select the existing RR email address if you are already a user. Select OTHER.
- Now choose ADD MAIL ACCOUNT and fill in details like name, address, password, etc. after that select NEXT.
- Select the POP option and complete the entire form according to the below steps.
- Incoming mails server host: pop-server.ec.rr.com, and enter your username with the extension ‘@ec.rr.com’ and finally enter your password.
- If required fill Server port: 110 and Secure server: off, Outgoing mail server host: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com where enter your username with the extension ‘@ec.rr.com’ and your password. Also, if required Enter port 587 and set a secure server to off. And click save.
Above we have shared and explained ways to do Roadrunner email setup effortlessly. But there may be some technical issues such as File attachment Issues or sing problems, Issues related to sending and receiving emails. Nonetheless, if you face any problem in setting up a Roadrunner email account you can use the various steps and fix them up.